Finally, Friday

Saturday, January 25, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Finally, Friday, this marks the end of our 3rd Quarterly examinations, thankfully. And since I’ve been studying my arse off, I’m giving myself a mega break today by watching All Time Low: Straight to DVD and eating pancakes drowned in syrupy good stuff.






P.S.
I joined Teenage Blogger Central’s blog directory a few weeks ago. I visit this place for more blogs about bands, food, and all that good stuff. So, go check them out! I put a link of them on the sidebar, just click on that and you’ll be redirected to them people. Isn’t it amazing! No? Well.


The Sempiternal Reader,
Andrea 

an 18 year old girl living in the Philippines who firmly believes in the power and joy of writing and that the owl carrying her Hogwarts letter simply got lost.

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)