Sometimes the Internet is too much for me. . .

Monday, April 14, 2014 7 Comments A+ a-

Hey guys! Yes, I’m still alive. And I’m baaack from my little blogging break! Yesterday, I was scrolling around Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr to find something interesting to blog about, but you know what I found? A poopload of photos that; gives me the fandom feels or scares the living daylights out of me or makes me laugh really loud which makes my little sister thinks I’m insane. So, I gathered the photos I found yesterday and decided to show you guys!


1.    Tumblr People
Aah... yes, the world of Tumblr. Inhabited by awesome people who have the ability to scare you or kill you (by laughing, of course).


2.    Relatable. Truly, relatable.
It’s nice to know you aren’t the only one who gets depressed due to the ending of a book :D


3.    Fandom Clashes
I don’t mean ‘clash’ in a bad way, I swear.

4.    FEELS
I just can’t-

5.    HP
There’s just something about Daniel Radcliffe’s facial expressions that amuse me.

6.    Divergent Fans Being Divergent Fans
Letting Divergent fans loose on the internet? This is what happens. Not saying I don't like it though. I love it.

7.    Weirdly. . . Cute
Enough said.

8.    I can’t.
Because Calum looks like Olaf here. Note, this was after their show last last night. Malum, anyone?


Now we know why our generation is quite messed up. But, I mean that in a good way. I have loads of Tumblr friends who are really witty, Twitter buddies who are like FBI agents, and Facebook friends who can edit better than movie poster makers. =D

I don’t really see the point in this blog post, but I had fun scouting for those photos up there and I hope you guys liked it too! :) Full credits to the owners of the photos back at Tumblr, FB, and Twitter. I apologize for not specifically mentioning you guys. I lost track on who owns what. =(

P.S.
Anyone here a fan of the Percy Jackson Series? If you remember Rick Riordan announced a new book about Percy telling us about some Greek Myths in his point of view! Well, here’s the new scoop! I’m soooo excited to get my hands on this beauty.

"Reviewing proofs for Percy Jackson's Greek Gods." -John Rocco's tweet (@johnroccoart)


The Sempiternal Reader,
Andrea

A Veterinarian in the making. She loves dogs, turtles, pastries, books, and videogames.

7 comments

Write comments
d
AUTHOR
15 April 2014 at 15:14 delete

haha, I loved reading this and I really love your blog. Nice to stumble across another tumblr person as well! :)

x leah symonne x

itsleli.com

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
16 April 2014 at 11:18 delete

Aww, I felt so bad for Gale in number 3. Poor guy. :(
And I love the Malum picture! I never actually noticed, but you're right! He does look like Olaf. xD
Oh gosh, I haven't read Percy Jackson in so long! But I know I still have all the books in my room somewhere.

Reply
avatar
Andrea
AUTHOR
16 April 2014 at 11:36 delete

Thank you sooo much! I watch your Youtube videos and read your blog often so it's pretty amazing to read this comment (secretly fangirling haha). =D

Reply
avatar
Andrea
AUTHOR
16 April 2014 at 11:42 delete

Yeah. He's an awesome guy and it was a little heartbreaking that Gale just married some girl in another district (if I remember correctly). :(
Calum's wacky faces are the best! Although I ship Cake more than Malum... haha :)
It's always a pleasure to re-visit some series. I'm planning on re-reading Harry Potter after the Maze Runner, actually. :D

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
16 April 2014 at 23:22 delete

I know! I was very pissed at the end of the third book. She should have ended up with Gale!! >:(
Haha, I don't know if I really "ship" any of them to be honest... but my favourites would have to be Michael and Aston. :) :)
Yes! I love going back and re-reading my favourite series, especially if I haven't read them in a while.

Reply
avatar
Ali
AUTHOR
25 April 2014 at 03:40 delete

Wow... WOW...You have summed up my wonderland-ical life in a few paragraphs... that's depressing! Aloha, fandom nerd, I am so glad to have found you! (well, you found me... but still!)

Congratulations on being so awesome! x

Reply
avatar
Andrea
AUTHOR
28 April 2014 at 14:42 delete

Thanks for reading this and visiting my blog! You're awesome too! :D Hahahaha. It's so nice to meet fandom nerds around the blogoverse! :) Hoping to read more from you too, soon! :D

Reply
avatar

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)