Catching Up

Thursday, January 09, 2014 2 Comments A+ a-

So much for blogging on a regular basis, I’m really sorry for neglecting the place. I swear my teachers are trying to kill us these past few days. Anyways, I’m going to be posting the updates that I missed when the weekend comes. For now, I just want to show you the video I passed for that contest last week, which unfortunately, I did not win. You can view my Stop Motion/Time Lapse video here. Also, I’m still working on the blog’s design and currently creating a header (is that what it’s called?). So, hopefully the place won’t look so empty after a week or two.

We went to a local bookstore last weekend, but I wouldn’t call it a book haul since the only thing I bought was this really cheap activity book about the Naked Brothers Band. Wait, let me explain. I used to love this band when I was, like, nine years old, and I’ve always wanted some kind of merchandise of the band. And I found one on a stack of books on sale, it was really cheap, so I bought it.

I don’t exactly have the money yet, so I don’t think I’ll be able to go on a book haul this weekend. Perhaps next week I will, though. Also, watch out for the next blog post for the (really late) Monday Mixtape! J


So yeah, see you next weekend! 
The Sempiternal Reader,
Andrea

an 18 year old girl living in the Philippines who firmly believes in the power and joy of writing and that the owl carrying her Hogwarts letter simply got lost.

2 comments

Write comments
19 January 2014 at 02:58 delete

The Naked Brothers Band?! My goodness, that brings back memories! And I'm glad I'm not the only one without any money to book haul - or the only one that actually does (my parents/friends think I'm a bit obsessive!)

Reply
avatar
Andrea
AUTHOR
26 January 2014 at 09:20 delete

Finally, someone who understands! Hahahaha. Don't worry most of my friends think I'm insane. ;) Oh and thanks a bunch for reading thiiiisss! :D

Reply
avatar

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)