#HappyHoodDay

Sunday, January 26, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I feel really bad about missing Calum’s birthday and I feel even worse about not being able to post last week. So, I’m going to post a thing or two today, and then queue the other ones due this week. Thanks to my aunt who gingerly pushed me to do this. :)

So, anyway, as usual, I want to dedicate this update first to Calum Thomas Hood of 5 Seconds of Summer. Belated Happy 18th Birthday, Cal! And even though I’ve only been a fan for about a month or so, I have grown to love you and the boys for your musical abilities, quirky attitudes, and awesome hair. ;D

I can’t wait for your album and that music video coming up in a few weeks! I love you so much and may you have more birthdays to come! :D Again, this photo is taken from 5SOS PH Street Team, so credits to the awesome graphic artists.


Also, Calum posted this on Facebook a few hours ago!


For those of you who don’t know, 5 Seconds of Summer is a band from Australia consisting of Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford. They are currently working on their very first album and have already released 2 EPs; Unplugged and Somewhere New. :)) You might hear a song or two on this week’s Monday Mixtape! :D

The Sempiternal Reader,

Andrea

an 18 year old girl living in the Philippines who firmly believes in the power and joy of writing and that the owl carrying her Hogwarts letter simply got lost.

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)