#HappyHoodDay

Sunday, January 26, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I feel really bad about missing Calum’s birthday and I feel even worse about not being able to post last week. So, I’m going to post a thing or two today, and then queue the other ones due this week. Thanks to my aunt who gingerly pushed me to do this. :)

So, anyway, as usual, I want to dedicate this update first to Calum Thomas Hood of 5 Seconds of Summer. Belated Happy 18th Birthday, Cal! And even though I’ve only been a fan for about a month or so, I have grown to love you and the boys for your musical abilities, quirky attitudes, and awesome hair. ;D

I can’t wait for your album and that music video coming up in a few weeks! I love you so much and may you have more birthdays to come! :D Again, this photo is taken from 5SOS PH Street Team, so credits to the awesome graphic artists.


Also, Calum posted this on Facebook a few hours ago!


For those of you who don’t know, 5 Seconds of Summer is a band from Australia consisting of Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford. They are currently working on their very first album and have already released 2 EPs; Unplugged and Somewhere New. :)) You might hear a song or two on this week’s Monday Mixtape! :D

The Sempiternal Reader,

Andrea

A Veterinarian in the making. She loves dogs, turtles, pastries, books, and videogames.

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)