Type, Prom Prep, and Shakespeare (AND ALL TIME LOW!)

Sunday, February 22, 2015 2 Comments A+ a-

5 days 'til prom *sigh* I already have a dress and shoes, but I only tried it on once and not sure if too lazy or.. yeah, I'm just too lazy. I've looked up a few ideas up online but I'm still completely unsure about how I want to go with my hair and, well, face. I have zero self-confidence when wearing a dress (specially an ultra formal one) plus make-up. I've been thinking about it for days and I guess it's not too late to back out? I definitely would... If it wasn't for my promdate. I really like him and of course I'd love to see him in a tux. If only he didn't have to see me in a dress. Ugh. I really feel like I'm going to end up looking sloppy. But, hey check out this invitation one of my batchmates prepared! Everyone's still choosing an invitation design, but I really, really like this one:



Also, all prom-related things aside, I've been practicing my typography skillz for a while now and I feel great about it. I now have this special relationship with calligraphy (or type) pens and blank unlined papers. Amazing. Still can't draw for poop though.

Aside from prom and typography and, well, schoolwork, a great amount of my weekend and free time is taken by our english project. A Shakespearean movie. We're filming A Midsummer Night's Dream and I helped with the script and am also playing as a minor character. I was pretty excited about this because 1. I'm a blooming Shakespearean enthusiast, 2. I am very fond of turning Shakespeare's words into visual art (literally. Will upload some snaps soon), and 3. A chance to regain my honor.. er.. redeem myself (we failed the last time we were given the task to create a newscast about Beowulf, etc.).

idk about you, but this shot of Demetrius, Helena, Hermia, and Lysander looks great!

So, yeah, that's life right now. I wish I could tell you more exciting news, but alas, life at the moment is but fun (did I use too many buts?). What about you, fellow bloggers/readers/blog stalkers? I wanna hear about your life as well! Link me up to your blog or a specific blog post or just tell me anything down at the comments below and I'll be back soon! =)

P.S.
All Time Low returns to the Philippine shores this 12th of August 2015! =) *aggresively tries to find every piece of money I can* Pulp Royalty and VIP tickets sold out within 18 minutes =(((((( but I ain't losing hope! I. AM. GOING.



'Til then!

an 18 year old girl living in the Philippines who firmly believes in the power and joy of writing and that the owl carrying her Hogwarts letter simply got lost.

2 comments

Write comments
Neri SeesRed
AUTHOR
28 February 2015 at 23:46 delete

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://mylifeinatab.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/2-blog-awards_28.html
Neriah | My Life In A Tab

Reply
avatar
Andrea
AUTHOR
1 March 2015 at 09:42 delete

Ohh thaanks! I'll check it out right now =)

Reply
avatar

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)