Timeless

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1 Comments A+ a-


I was never one to write poems.

One, because I suck at it.

And two, because I have to google rhyming words every single time.

But here's me trying again.



somebody stop me

I desire to find the words I've never said to you before.

Not the lines from movies, poems, and books

But something so much more.


I long to discover what phrases to use

To tell you to sit back, stay, and listen.

But, really, all I had to do was choose.


I wished upon a bright star one night,

Hoping it would  hear my pleas, but then I realized

They all had nothing to do with starlight.


I look at you, smiling and fearless

For I know we'll meet again.

Because the right people are timeless.


Photo Source

Hooray for 3rd grade poetry by yours truly!

I was supposed to write this poem in time for Valentine's, but haha the world knows I am never punctual. Neither am I a poet.

Andrea

an 18 year old girl living in the Philippines who firmly believes in the power and joy of writing and that the owl carrying her Hogwarts letter simply got lost.

1 comments:

Write comments

May the comments be ever in my favor (or not)